Sunday 23 March 2014

My Blog Lovin' Feed is FIXED!! Wahoo!!!





Anyone reading my blog through BLOG LOVIN' will last have seen
 a post from me on February 2nd.  That's because my feed was 
BROKEN & I was not aware of it.  Blog Lovin' have been SUPER 
HELPFUL in helping me get it fixed, which is more than
 I can say for Blogger, where it is still broken. 
{My blog is not updating for anyone
 that has it in their sidebar "Blog List"}

Blog Lovin' has jumped the last 8 posts though so
 if you want to see what I have been up to lately please
 scroll down & back track the last couple of months.


I'm really tired of this problem & considering starting a new blog
 altogether & linking it back at the top of the sidebar to this old
 thing :) Maybe that's the best idea...to admit defeat & start again!!

*** EDITED TO ADD - My Blog IS NOW UPDATING in the sidebar -
it just took hours due to our extremely slow internet speed in South Africa***




7 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

Hi again Helen, Just to let you know, this came up on my reader list in Blogger and it was also in my side bar Blog List. Hope that means that it's all fixed for you now. Hugs x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Good news --- this post SHOWED up on my blog side bar!!! AT THE TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

:-)

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

UGH! I know what its like to have techy issues and it is very hard to find a little help out there. I am glad you did though. Not easy when one is trying to run a business smoothly. It just adds to the many headaches. Years ago I had to start my blog over and I don't even think I have the followers I had even until this day. You are amazing though and I am sure you will recoup them no problem. Big hugs and I admire your persistence!! xoxoxo

Denise van Deventer said...

Shame Helen...at least is working now! These admin/tech things are such a pain....but it certainly keeps us connected to your beautiful work...and that's all that counts!!! ;-)

Cathy said...

Hope you don't experience any more technical issues. Good to have you back.

Ava Gavloski said...

thanks for the share on how to fix. Helen, i am right behind you on learning the techy stuff and I truly appreciate this share. I have pressed save. So, I hope it works, or i will be the little girl crying in the corner of your blog...lololo Glad to see you struggled thru this and gained control... brave lady!!!