Sunday 8 March 2015

"Work Hard, Dream Big" Layout - Studio 75
Mr & Mrs Black Collection







Hello everyone!  There is a brand new challenge over on the Studio 75 blog
 HERE - the prompt is WOMEN - so you need to use a quote or photo along
 the theme, no need to use Studio 75 products unless you have them, 
if so please mention :)  Their products are beautiful & their challenges
are fun!  Always a great idea to set you thinking & creating!!


I loved creating this one with the Mr & Mrs Black Collection!  It is monotone
 so takes any colour without complaint - Perfect!!  I also used the 
awesome Studio 75 butterfly stamp that matches everything!!!


I mopped up my blue & red mists from my craft mat & low & behold
 beautiful purple blooms emerged!  These flowers are also 
available from Studio 75, ready for any colour!!


This layout celebrates women - as per the theme - by featuring my daughter
 & her friend Roxy, both BsC Scholarship students last year.  My daughter
 recently received her results & we were delighted that she passed with 
Distinction!  Soon we will celebrate with her at her graduation.  


I hope you will play along with us in the new challenge - all about celebrating
 WOMEN, so think about an achievement, image or quote along this theme
 & "show us your stuff!" to enter!!



7 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

Oh I love this! Those colours are awesome nand I adore the pic! So fresh and funky.

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous challenge.. and fabulous layout.. love all the texture and details on the back ground...

Lizzy Hill said...

Fabulous girl, fabulous marks & fabulous page! Love the texture & the mix of soft colours. Looks lovely:):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photo and the butterflies!!!!!

Di Garling said...

Awesome HELEN and such a great pic too. Such a great achievement to scrap about too.

Margaret Mifsud said...

Stunning girl page!!! Gorgeous colour and great texture as always!! Love the photo!! x

Val-Belle said...

Such a fun photo and I love the quote in the polaroid. Lovely background and the butties are perfect.